A Bust..

Ok,  I really need to post more.  Need to get the hang of this blogging thing. 
I did my first "show" last Sunday.  Well actually it ended up being more of a glorified flea market, not really my target market.  Needless to say I didn't end up selling a thing.  I did get a little practice though, for setting up my table.  I went to the artstar craft bazzar for inspiration.  Some of the booths were amazing.  I can't wait to be at that level!
I will be going to the Phish show in Camden, NJ this Sunday to set up shop again.  I haven't been to a show in... gosh it's been probably eight years!  So I'm excited to go to the lot again.  Its where I got my start with selling my work so I have high hopes.  Stop by and see me!
As for my work, I just finished a bunch of wallets.  They are really cute if I do say so myself. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment