The Art of Pricing

I have struggled with pricing for some time now. I thought I had it right until I started to contemplate wholesale accounts.
In my quest to figure out how to price for wholesale (without my loosing a profit), I came upon this blog.
Thank you so much to this guy for putting in all that time and effort in making a spreadsheet, THEN offering it for FREE to all who are interested! I'm just so grateful for that. It took me some time to find it, but I did and I thank him so.
After punching in all my numbers into his formulas I realized I have been really underselling myself. Right now my prices seem to be at a break even point, however, if I go by this formula my items will be quite expensive, (we're talking $41 for one of my cotton wallets). This will put me at a disadvantage being that an average price for a handmade wallet is $25.
So now I just have to find the "happy-medium," or another solution so that I may make a profit and soon quit my day job!
But hey, if you wanna catch a great deal hurry over to my site and grab it up before I get smart and raise my prices! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment