Wash out

So I participated in the south Philly craft show, Crafty Balboa, on Sunday. To my luck, right when I finished setting up @ 11:00am, it decided to downpour @ 11:15am. I wasn't even able to get a picture of my set up. Oh well, hopefully we will get to reschedule. I did get to make a bunch of new bags for this event though. I made four new mini messenger bags! They all have adjustable straps, one zipper pocket and are made with the MomoTrees usual, cotton duck and accented with vintage lace. I'm so excited, they are totally adorable. Pictures to come soon.
I just listed a new wallet to my esty site, http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28772098, check it out and let me know what you think. I love to get feedback!
Oh, I will be at the Rotunda @ 40th & Walnut on Sunday August 23,for the "Crafts for a Cause" event, so at least I have that working for me. That event is IN doors...so take that rain! The show is to help raise money for Citizens for a No-Kill Philadelphia to put the pressure on government to make Philadelphia animal shelters no-kill.
Check back soon, I will be posting the new bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment