Oh August...

This month has been very busy as far as my work goes. I made a bunch of new bags and shot them and this week I redesigned my display set up for shows. I will be at the Crafts for a Cause event this Sunday August 23 @ the Rotunda in West Philly, so I wanted to get my display figured out. When I set up at the Crafty Balboa event I felt my "shop" was lacking. I'm happy with what I've come up with. I will just have to see how it goes.
I have also been spending a lot of time working on my new website, and hope to be able to go live by October.
However, as far as sales go...they are very low. I have only sold on Etsy, my artfire site has yet to produce any sales. I also plan to go around to local stores and try to get my stuff on their shelves. Just keep plugging away, that's my plan. How else will I be able to quit my day job? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment